Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time Sure Flies

Today I came to the realization that this month..June 2010 marks 18 years of ministry for me. I don't feel old enough to have done anything for 18 years but it is true. I began to think of those people that God has allowed me the honor of serving with for those 18 years and I decided to offer Him praise by honoring them. Here is my list of many (not all) of the men and women I have been blessed to serve alongside and under during the course of my 18 years of Gospel Ministry...it is a long list but not complete...these are not in any particular order of importance...if you do not find your name on this list it is not because you were not significant but because I am flawed in my memory....I thank God for each of you...you have shaped me and blessed me by your walk with God and I am truly blessed to have known and served with all of you...May our God be richly praised by my honoring you all!

Rick Ferguson, Kathy (Ferguson) Litton ,Duane Arlege ,Summer Arlege, Rob Works, Larry Gingrich, Brad Newbold, Nathan Cothen ,Brad East, Karen East ,Richard Adams ,Jerry Frazier ,Willie Isaacson , Donna Isaacson, Jim Plymale ,Ray Shumake, Rick Auxier ,Gary Taylor (both of them) ,Gerald Davidson, Bill Curp, Scott Lee, Ernie Downs, Randy Wigger, Ed Brinley, Jim Shockley ,Jasper Rains ,Rick Tucker ,Gary Gann ,Aaron Sutton ,Kerry Skinner, Tom Bray ,Marvin Nobles, Dennis Bradley, Curtis McClain ,Dale Allen ,Andy Chambers, Terry Chrisope, Steve Harter, My Parents (Steve and Barb Hodges) ,My beautiful Wife Joann ,Kelly Green ,Ronnie Hill, Steve Holdaway,

As I sit here and write I can think of dozens more...some I cannot even remember their names...but people who have profoundly impacted my life. For all of those listed I praise God for you! I am blessed to know you and to call you brothers and sisters and fellow laborers for Christ's sake..

"To God Be the Glory, great things He hath done and great out rejoincing thro Jesus the Son; But purer and higher and greater will be Our wonder, our victr'y when Jesus we see. Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, Let the earth hear His voice! Praise the Lord, praise the Lord, Let the people rejoice! O come to the Father thro Jesus the Son, And give Him the glory, great things He hath done."

By His Grace and For His Glory,

Bro. Chad

No comments: